How Your Greatest Strength Becomes a Debilitating Weakness
In a study of 23,158 companies, we found 40% of business owners have one thing in common. They are Rainmakers – the primary revenue driver for their company. Rainmakers are exceptional at rapidly accelerating business growth, but our data suggests they eventually hit a ceiling. Revenue stagnates and business value plateaus, forcing owners to confront the Rainmaker’s Dilemma.
The solution? Become an Architect.
In this eBook you will learn:
- The defining characteristics of a Rainmaker.
- The one problem Rainmakers will encounter.
- Quantitative evidence on how Rainmakers affect company value.
- The negative impact Rainmakers have on receiving an acquisition offer.
- 9 strategies to transition from a Rainmaker to an Architect.